RE: D-AG0016 - Technology Gaps

Message+1
Anne
  -----Original Message-----
  From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Yin Leng Husband
  Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 3:21 PM
  To: Damodaran, Suresh; Yin Leng Husband; www-ws-arch@w3.org
  Subject: RE: D-AG0016 - Technology Gaps

  I think the parts on working and liaising with other standards bodies are
covered by D-AG0013 and D-AG0014.

  To take Anne's, Sandeep's and Steve's comments into consideration, how
about:

  "identify architectural and technology gaps that prevent interoperability,

   recommend existing standards and technologies where available,

  and formation of working groups to formulate new,

  or to standardize existing, specifications or technologies for filling the
gaps".

  Comments?

  Regards,
  Yin Leng