Transaction Context [was Re: D-AG006 Security]

From: Doug Bunting <db134722@iPlanet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:08:52 -0800
To: Anne Thomas Manes <anne@manes.net>
CC: Joseph Hui <jhui@digisle.net>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
Anne,

We are probably jumping ahead to fitting specifications into slots we form in
our reference architecture.  Nonetheless, I'll join and remind the group of
the Tentative Hold note [1,2].  This may also fill the slot you're describing.

thanx,
    doug

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/tenthold-1/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/tenthold-2/