RE: D-AG006 Security

Hi all,

	Couple of points :

	1.	Message delivery semantics - Once and Once only or at
most once or best effort - are not under security per se. They can be a
consideration in some other "bucket"

	2.	Same goes with transactions - in the strict traditional
sense (distributed transaction with roll back/commit capability) or the
new paradigm (a la BTP) with compensating trx et al.

	I think in both cases, the architecture can specify placeholders
for a web service to specify all these attributes. May be we could refer
to the appropriate disciplines/initiatives to define the actual
semantics - BTP (for distributed trx), ebXML (for Reliable messaging) et
al.

	Secure messaging would be under security.

cheers