Introduction

From: Vadhri, Srinivas <Srinivas.Vadhri@commerceone.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:32:02 -0800
To: "'hugo@w3.org'" <hugo@w3.org>, "'chris.ferris@sun.com'" <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Cc: "'www-ws-arch@w3.org'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>, "'murray@muzmo.com'" <murray@muzmo.com>
Subject: Introduction

Hello, my name is Srinivas Vadhri and I will be representing CommerceOne in
this working group.

I have my basic degree in Engineering, and have a MBA/PhD in Information
Systems and Management Science. I am interested in knowing more
about the evolution of the definitions surrounding Web Services
Architecture, and I want to contribute to this Working Group
from the functional and usability point of view on this topic. I look
forward for a useful and productive contribution from my side to this
Working Group.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by CommerceOne
regarding the WSA subject.

Srinivas Vadhri

CommerceOne
srinivas.vadhri@commerceone <mailto:srinivas.vadhri@commerceone.com> .com