RE: D-AG0005 - Simplicity Requirement

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:14:32 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Interesting thought: If the point of simplicity is to promote
interoperability, if it interoperates, it must be sufficiently simple!

The problem I see is that concrete interoperability is in the products based
on the specs based on the reference architecture, so it's not clear to me
how to measure interoperability before we release the spec.  Any
clarifications / ideas?