D-AG0013: Coordination within W3C

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:08:40 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
[ I am currently online, therefore I apologize for the lack of URIs. ]

D-AG0013 reads:

   co-ordinate the development of web services within W3C, together
   with other W3C Working Groups where there is overlap among their
   problem domains

There was a discussion about that during the February 14
teleconference, when I was expressing some overlap here with the role
of the Coordination Group.

I believe that "co-ordinate the development of web services within
W3C" applies here specifically to getting technical coherency in the
development of Web services, and that the current goal is not specific
enough.

I would rephrase the goal as:

   co-ordinate with other W3C Working Groups in order to maintain a
   coherent architecture for Web services.

Regards,

Hugo

--