RE: Back to Requirements (was RE: Web Service Definition [Was

From: Stefano POGLIANI <stefano.pogliani@sun.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:30:21 +0100
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
I think this is the right path. Making a definition without
sketching out all the requirements and without knowing the
properties of what we are going to build, is imho quite risky
since words could have different meanings for many people.

As you say, we are not dealing with something "already known",
for which a definition could be easily and unambiguosly found.
Let's explore what we are dealing with and, based on the findings,
let's later give a concise definition.

/stefano