Re: Back to Requirements (was RE: Web Service Definition [Was "Some T houghts ..."])

Mark,

You can say that an element information item
carries binary data such as a gif, jpeg, whatever.
It is also possible to express it in terms of
SVG that could be transformed into a gif.

The point is that by saying that we describe the information
in terms of an XML Infoset that it doesn't necessarily
preclude other forms of expression/serialization from XML 1.0
avec angle brackets.

Cheers,

Chris