RE: Web Service Definition [Was "Some Thoughts ..."]

I agree with Dietmar.  I see little difference between "web resources" and
"web services" in Krishna's definition.

We have to differentiate web services from the web.  Effectively, one of our
jobs is that have to write the web services architecture portion of the web
architecture.  Thus differentiation is required.

Cheers,
Dave