Lteast version of requirements document uploaded

From: Austin, Daniel <Austin.D@ic.grainger.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:02:01 -0600
To: "'www-ws-arch@w3.org'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Greetings,

	I've uploaded the latest version of this document here:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/wd-wsawg-reqs-03042002.xml

It is not greatly different from the previous versions, with a few small
exceptions:

* removed all team member names from document
* using XML source, stylesheet and DTD uploaded
* added alternate WS definition
* eliminated "working draft" text

I've also modified the ACL to indicate member level access. Abbie & Sharad,
please let me know if you are unable to get to the documents for editing
purposes.

Regards,

D-

PS I intend to upload a sustantiviely different version of this document
soon, perhaps in one week.

Dr. Daniel Austin, Sr. Technical Architect
austin.d@ic.grainger.com (847) 793 5044
Visit: http://www.grainger.com

"The will is expressed through the hands."