RE: Web Service Definition [Was "Some Thoughts ..."]

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:04:45 -0800
To: "'Sandeep Kumar'" <sandkuma@cisco.com>, "Anne Thomas Manes" <anne@manes.net>, "Krishna Sankar" <ksankar@cisco.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
This is looking pretty good to me.  It seems more usable for excluding that
which is NOT a web service than some of the earlier definitions, and it
doesn't seem to have references to specific technologies that have made
people uncomfortable.

Why don't we just go with this with the understanding that we can loop back
later once we have some architecture in place and see if there is some
obvious way to improve it?