RE: Web Service Definition [Was "Some Thoughts ..."]

I'd say that this is definitely close enough to move foward. If there are
any further refinements that could be made, I'm not thinking of any at the
moment.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952

==
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9

Sent by:        www-ws-arch-request@w3.org