RE: D-AC007 & D-AC007.1: "Reliable" architecture

Let me explain what I had in mind when I wrote D-AC007.1 [1].

If an architecture is reliable, then people can follow it correctly and
build reliable
Web Services. A reliable architecture is a pre-requirement of a reliable WS.

More specifically, it means the following aspects:
  1 Correct and consistent so there are no fundamental flaws in the
architecture. (Solid theory and framework)
  2 Precisely defined so there is no ambiguity.
  3 Can be validated against use cases. (practical context)

However, 1 and 3 are already discussed elsewhere.

We have the following options:
1. Move D-AC007.1 to other goals.
2. Move other goals under D-AC007. (It would involves goals in D-AC005 and
D-AC002)

Personally, I prefer 2 but the changes seem to be big.

Hao He

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Jun/0088.html