AC020.1 and AC020.3: Editorial change requested

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:04:13 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

At the face-to-face meeting, we agreed on the two following
requirements:

|   AR020.1 The Web Services Architecture MUST enable privacy policy
|   statements to be expressed about Web Services.
|
|   AR020.3 The WSA MUST enable a consumer to access a Web Service's
|   advertised privacy policy statement.

After a talk with Danny Weitzner, I have been told that it would be
better to use "user" instead of "costumer" because, at least in US
law, not every user of a service is a consumer but every consumer is
also a user.

This seems like a purely editorial change, and I would like to request
the editors to do so unless there are objections.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas - W3C