Web services architecture document discussion (continued from F2F )

From: ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1) <zulah_eckert@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:36:22 -0700
To: "WSA W3C Public (E-mail)" <www-ws-arch@w3c.org>
Cc: "ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <zulah_eckert@hp.com>

At our first F2F in San Jose we had a preliminary discussion on how the
architecture would be represented (or what the metamodel would be). I
believe the 4+1 View Model was suggested as one possibility. The metamodel
for the current document is unclear and I'm wondering if we should return to
the metamodel discussion before continuing with (or commenting on) the
existing document?

Zulah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/06/wd-wsa-arch-20020605.html