RE: Consequences of SOAP GET to Web Services?

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:38:46 -0600
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

OK, I understand ... I guess I think the "a priori" stuff is a good idea and
may well find a home in the WSA, but I'm not so sure it's in scope as a
requirement.  I'd prefer that requirements be of the "can't ship a spec
without them and claim to have done the job" variety; this seems like "a
good thing to encourage."  But I could live with it.

I'll avoid the other issues ... day job calls ... and we would probably
re-cover old ground anyway :~)