RE: UML

From: Austin, Daniel <Austin.D@ic.grainger.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:46:13 -0500
To: "'Hao He'" <Hao.He@thomson.com.au>, "'www-ws-arch@w3.org '" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

I am not keen on this as a normative requirement; as someone who uses and
teaches UML
on a regular basis, I believe it to have serious drawbacks as an
architectural tool. It is
best suited to its intended use - software application design (which is
quite different from architecture).

I can live with this if 'should' is changed to 'may'.

Regards,

D-