Travel agent use case available in XMLSpec format (was Re: [USTF] con-call minutes)

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:00:04 +0200
To: wsawg public <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Cc: Roger Cutler <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>

* Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com> [2002-06-06 18:39-0400]
> Roger presented where he was with his EDI Use Case(s) and indicated
> that more analysis was forthcoming. He indicated that Hugo is trying to
> contact someone who can take the HTML and turn it into xmlspec for
> inclusion in the Use Case document.

With Max Froumentin's, I have transformed my travel agent use case
into XMLspec so that it will be easily reusable.

  XMLspec version:

	http://www.w3.org/2002/06/ws-example.xml

  XHTML version:

	http://www.w3.org/2002/06/ws-example.html

  Style sheet I used (transforms simple XHTML into XMLspec which
  requires minimal tweaking):

	http://www.w3.org/2002/06/html2xmlspec.xsl

The content is unchanged.

Regards,