proposals without much pushback

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:52:19 -0400
To: wsawg public <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

I scanned the mail archives for any proposals for changes
to the draft requirements document and found these below.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Jun/0021.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Jun/0030.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Jun/0031.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Jun/0000.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002May/0446.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002May/0459.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002May/0435.html

I also didn't see a whole lot of pushback or even wild and
enthusiastic support in the form of +1 emails.

I will add these to the agenda of the f2f next week. Hopefully,
we can dispose of these quickly.

In the meanwhile, please take a moment to review the proposals
(and any follow-up if any) and feel free to indicate your
support or concerns.

Thanks,

Chris