June 5th draft of requirements document

From: Austin, Daniel <Austin.D@ic.grainger.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:16:52 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
cc: "'Christopher Ferris'" <chris.ferris@sun.com>

	The newest version of the Web Services Architecture Requirements
draft has been uploaded:

	There are many changes to this version, as we've discussed in calls
and on the mailing list. Please review and let the editors know of any
problems, errors, or omissions.

	Many thanks to my fellow editors and to Chris, Hugo and everyone
else who helped out.

PS Chris I know you are going to edit the file; please preserve the valid
XHTML formatting if at all possible. CVS keywords are already inserted.