From: Hao He [mailto:Hao.He@thomson.com.au]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 8:07 PM
To: Sedukhin, Igor; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: New top goal proposal: Management and SLA

I am happy to explicitly state SLA as part of D-AC0018.  However, I feel that SLA is more like at the usage level.  The implied purpose of D-AC0018 is that people can manage web services, reach SLA, and even evaluate web services independently, and do other things (services integration, ...).

Basically, once you have a standard set of metrics and management, you can do heaps of things (and SLA is just one of them).

Hao