From: Sedukhin, Igor [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 8:41 AM
To: Damodaran, Suresh; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Cc: 'Hao He'
Subject: RE: New top goal proposal: Management and SLA

D-AC0018 is management and metrics for Reliability.
SLAs are not necessarily Reliability.
Here is what I wrote:
"Management metrics/instrumentation is merely "how" details of a bigger
goal, and the Reliability is an intermediate effect/characteristic.
Reliability goal has other aspects in messaging, etc. and while I do not
want to contend with it in any way,..."

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)