Introduction

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:15:47 -0700
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Cc: <david.orchard@bea.com>

Hello. I'm Mark Nottingham and I'll be BEA Systems' alternate
representative to the Web Services Architecture WG.

I'm a member of the Office of the CTO at BEA Systems, focusing on Web
Services standardization. I've previously been an AC rep, a member of the
XML Protocol WG and the P3P Specification WG in the W3C. I've also been
active in the IETF, and formerly worked on HTTP, internet application
protocols and internet-wide caching and content distribution system
architectures.

My experience with Web Services started in 1998, when I was using XML,
HTTP, SSL and COM to connect Excel with enterprise systems.

I agree to participate per the charter
        http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter
        last revised 22 July 2002

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by BEA regarding
this work.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham