RE: D-AC005 CSFs

From: Dave Hollander <dmh@contivo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:35:50 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Agree - D-AC005 CSFs - they should be dropped.

The principles they cover are good, but better described
either elsewhere or in our actions.

I also agree that we must concentrate on the glossary. It is
a very import document. No matter how colloquial we try to
keep our language usage, we will end up with words that carry
additional nuance. Common vocabulary will make it much easier
to keep several parallel groups in sync (a very real role of
architecture).

Dave