RE: Glossary Definition for Audit(ing) [Was: RE: AG004 Closure Sought]

From: Joseph Hui <Joseph.Hui@exodus.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:23:43 -0700
To: "Prafullchandra, Hemma" <hprafullchandra@verisign.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Thanks, Hemma.

Text B does come across as more polished.
Have you considered Text A is richer in content,
so we may get higher yield with some editorial polishing?

I respect your preference as-is.
I'm also hoping if your answer to the question is yes, then
then we can start working towards fusing the two synergistically.
If no, then perhaps we shouldn't bother.

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service