Re: [hst] ebXML

Sorry Suresh, but I don't understand this response.  I was just
providing some comments on your harvesting.  I wasn't trying to suggest
that ebXML be ignored by WSA, or that it isn't useful.  I honestly don't
know where you got that impression, but if it was from something that I
may have inadvertently said, then I apologize.

MB