Re: [rest-discuss] RE: Clarification on REST, GET and CGI

From: Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:59:16 -0700
CC: "'David Orchard'" <dorchard@bea.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org, rest-discuss@yahoogroups.com

I apologize for cross-posting. It's just that the CGI misunderstanding
has come up in other forums by people who watch rest-discuss.

Bill, David was not discussing CGI in his role on the TAG. I proposed no
action item for him. I just wanted to correct a misunderstanding.
--
Come discuss XML and REST web services at:
  Open Source Conference: July 22-26, 2002, conferences.oreillynet.com