RE: [rest-discuss] RE: Clarification on REST, GET and CGI

hmm.  Roy said that many CGI scripts suck because they don't implement REST
properly.  Don't think I'm misquoting him.  I'm pointing out that we don't
look at the sucky CGI scripts when determine web architecture because, well,
they suck.

Cheers,
Dave