Re: AG004 Closure Sought

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:24:09 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

* Joseph Hui <Joseph.Hui@exodus.net> [2002-07-24 14:18-0700]
> I've been under the impression that the AC020.x were
> Privacy requirements mistakenly prefixed with AC instead of AR,
> and AC020 was the critical success factor (CSF).
> They surely read like requirements instead of CSFs to me.
> If those are indeed AC's, then I think some ARs are needed
> to be stated, because it's hard to imagine there'll be only
> CSFs but no requirements under the Privacy section in the
> requirements spec.

I said AC020 as a reference to the group of things under AC020.

I indeed believe that they look more like requirements than CSFs to
me, and I don't think that as Rigo said being a requirement diminishes
their strength: the architecture will have to meet the requirements.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas - W3C