RE: [STF] STF Concall Minutes 7/22/02

The main reason I wanted the discussions public is because I believe that is
the spirit of the "Working group discussions are done in public" charter
aspect.  I'm almost convinced that public working group discussions are bad,
but our charter is public.  And I'm not too interested in debating the
letter vs spirit of the charter, so let's just do the obvious thing that
seems intended by our charter.  Again note that this is because of what I
interpret a principle that we agreed to operate under, as opposed to what I
believe is the best modus operandi.

Cheers,
Dave