RE: [HST] WSDL

I propose that we document the architecture of web services, at least as
expressed by SOAP and WSDL specifications.  Not that we document current
practice of SOAP and WSDL.  To compare, if I were to document REST as it is
done today, I'd probably ignore HTTP PUT/DELETE and I'd say that GET/POST
can be used interchangeably except for some bookmarking applications where
GET is a little better.  And I'd say that CGIs are great.  But we all know,
and you've pointed this out frequently as well, that an architecture can be
misused in practice.

It's important to document the principles of the architectures, not the
practices.  Though one hopes that architectures contain "best" practices.

Cheers,
Dave