RE: D-AR003.1; wording re transport/transfer

My understanding of the W3C process (Hugo or someone correct me ...) is that
Requirements documents don't really have any formal status other than as
statements of intent ... until last call, at which time reviewers are to
evaluate how the actual spec stacks up against the requirements.  I  don't
think asking the TAG for guidance would be productive at this time; let's
study what they said about the SOAP GET/HTTP issue and make sure that the
WSA doc reflects that.