Re: REST, Conversations and Reliability

From: Mark Baker <mbaker@myblackberry.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:21:14 -0400
To: Eric.Newcomer@iona.com
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Sorry Eric, I was stuck in harvesting mode 8-).

By "connector", I'm referring to the architectural element whose role is to bind components so that communication can occur.  By "semantics", I just mean what is the contract in effect when they're bound: does it depend on the type of component, or is it the same for all components?

Or in other words, are the methods in the messages generic or specific?

Mark Baker, Ottawa Canada. (613)261-5172
PLEASE RESPOND ONLY TO DISTOBJ@ACM.ORG