From: David Booth [mailto:dbooth@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 2:28 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: "important" resources

I'll propose a third definition:  An "important resource" is any resource
that you or others are likely to want to REUSE or REFERENCE.

An example in the context of Web Services might be a message description
that appears as a part of a larger Web Service description.  It is likely
that some other Web Service description may wish to reuse that message
description.  And it sure would be handy it if that message description
were identified by a URI, and you could GET from it.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard