RE: REST vs. OMA (not SOAP)

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:47:20 -0600
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

OK, and if I want to accept (change the status) of an order, I
POST a message that contains an "indication" (method, header,
noun, verb, whatever) of the action that should be taken and
the new status of the resource, right?  That's how real people do
things on the Web today, don't they?   Is this un-RESTful?