Re: A REST challenge

Hey,
   All I did was to let off the stink bomb!

   I have my doubts about the REST architecture, not as a valid
technological solution but from a religious POV (i.e., it seems to me
that RESTers are a pretty religious lot)

  I am learning a lot though.

There are some hard issues here, on the other hand I see no reason to
support an architecture that doesn't meet our basic needs.

As to my preferred approach, you need the notions of an agent, a
conversation, communicative acts, a contract, a social/business
relationship before you can properly model the normal business cycle.

Frank