Addition to SOAP harvest

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:00:28 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Here's what I added to MarkJ's SOAP harvest.  On second thought, I
think the data elements I've listed are incorrect; I'm still
thinking it over though.

==snip==

Mark, I think that's a fine extraction of the features of SOAP 1.2.
Thanks.

If I could offer my take on the architectural elements of it, prior to
being bound to an underlying protocol;

Components; SOAP node
Connectors; none
Data elements; envelope, body block, header block, mustUnderstand, role

Once bound, the architectural elements are all those above, plus those
inherited from the architecture of the system to which it is bound.
For example, if it were bound to HTTP, then it would inherit all of the
REST architectural elements.