RE: [RTF] AC019 proposal to WSA WG

From: Damodaran, Suresh <Suresh_Damodaran@stercomm.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:08:41 -0500
To: "'Mark Baker'" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

"reliable co-ordination of tasks" - what are tasks?
Co-ordination involves description of public processes in some flow
language.
(also known in B2B circles as "collaborative business process description").
I would still prefer "reliable messaging"- it means something well defined.

Cheers,

-Suresh
Sterling Commerce