Re: [RTF] AC019 proposal to WSA WG

Oops, sorry for the delay.  I didn't realize the RTF had creeped into
reliability of Web services, an interest of mine.

I understand how difficult the wording is in this space, so I won't
nitpick (though I agree with pretty much all of Mike's comments).  So I
can live with all of these except this one;

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 04:23:55PM -0500, Damodaran, Suresh wrote:
> D-AR019.1.3 Web Services Architecture will incorporate support for reliable
> messaging.

My concern about this, is that it's prescribing a solution.  There are
a handful of ways in which reliability can be achieved at runtime, and
reliable messaging is just one (and IMO, a poor one on the Internet).

I would prefer we say something like;

... will incorporate support for reliable computing

I tried to think of something more specific, but it's hard to get
specific before we know what the architecture looks like.