RE: [RTF] Glossary entry ""metric of Architectural component"

Architecture consists of both software components and system components ( It
also consits of connectors and configuration etc).So, saying components is
safer, IMO.

The field of software architecture is vast in definitions[1] that we can
easily spend next few years with glossary :-)

Regards,
Sateesh
[1] http://www.sei.cmu.edu/architecture/definitions.html