Re: [RTF] Glossary entry ""metric of Architectural component"

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:15:44 -0400
To: "Damodaran, Suresh" <Suresh_Damodaran@stercomm.com>
Cc: "Wsa-public (E-mail)" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Suresh, can I ask for a definition of "architectural component" first
please?

It sounds like you're talking about software components, like
clients, intermediaries, etc.., since you're planning on measuring
them.  The glossary currently defines some terms that themselves use
the term "software component" to refer to what I believe you're
intending to refer to here.

Thanks.

MB