Help for a paper, please.

From: Anders Haglund <anha0110@student.mh.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:40:52 -0500 (EST)
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Hi

Im a college student about to write my exam-paper, and chose the
subject web services, since i find that interesting and the foundation
for many of the promises IT would realize.

I have a little trouble sorting out relevant info regarding the current
research on this matter.

If anyone would like to help a future contributor with some pointers as
to where to look and what to take up.

If possible, reply to my e-mail so i wont miss anything getting
scrolled away on this mailing-list.

Best regards,

Anders Haglund