Introduction

From: Mark Hapner <Mark.Hapner@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:42:42 -0800
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Hi,

I've been at Sun for the past ten years working on a variety of distributed computing projects. For the last five years, I've helped design the architecture for enterprise focused elements of the Java platform that evolved into what is now Java 2 Enterprise Edition. I was the author of the Java Message Service spec and the coauthor of the EJB spec. I'm currently the lead architect for J2EE in the Java Software Division at Sun.

I have not worked on a W3C working group prior to this. I'm looking forward to participating in this WG. I am a strong supporter of its goals and I feel it has an important role to play in helping knit a rich fabric of web technologies into a multifaceted, dynamic model of web computing.

-- Mark