RE: Thoughts on AG001 (was RE: Strawman list of goals for WSAWG)

Would "conduce" be an acceptable alternative to the
"enable" and "ensure" camps on AG001?

I'm of the opinion that: ensuring interoperability may or
may not be the group's mandate; but surely it's something
worthy of best effort.

Thanks_to_daniel_for_the_strawman += 1;

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service