RE: Thinking about Web Services Architecture

From: Austin, Daniel <Austin.D@ic.grainger.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:15:55 -0600
To: "'Christopher Ferris'" <chris.ferris@sun.com>
cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org, "Carroll, Tom" <Carroll.T@ic.grainger.com>
Hi Chris,

<snip />

> I agree that f2f is the best, but we actually have to deliver the
> requirements document coming out of the f2f (I'll be discussing
> this on today's call) as per the schedule in our charter[1].
> We'll actually need to start driving the process via tel-con and
> email and we can finish the work at our f2f.

	Yes, I understand that the final work needs to be completed @ the
face to face meeting. However the schedule for the group says "April 2002"
for a requirements document. Given that we are targeting the early part of
April for the f2f, I had added a couple of weeks to collate the results and
publish. THis puts us with a publishing date near the end of April. I think
we should be able to manage that.

> > 	As far as a fixed time limit, perhaps we should try to get the
> > requirements phase done by 2 weeks after the f2f, which
> would allow us to
> > collate the material from the meeting?
>

> See above, we need to get the process started like yesterday:)

	Agreed. I will try to post some clarifying material before today's
meeting. We need to get moving.

Regards,

D-