Re: Thinking about Web Services Architecture

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:52:06 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
* Munter, Joel D <joel.d.munter@intel.com> [2002-02-13 12:08-0800]
[..]
> Issue #5 Editorial Work
> <jdmSnip/>
>
> In terms of the actual output, I can foresee a Requirements document, a
> Technical Architecture document, a Rationale document, and of course the
> inevitable Errata list and a mechanism for making changes and modifications.
> Have I missed anything?
>
> <jdm>If we are to produce a Technical Architecture Document, what is the
> expected output of the W3C Technical Architecture Working Group?  What is
> our working group's relationship to the TAG?</jdm>

Our scope is the use of Web services. Should we run into a problem
with the Web architecture (something in the Web architecture isn't
clearly documented, Web services are constrained by something, ...),
then we should ask the TAG to take on the issue.

The TAG is listed as one of our dependencies[1]. We will need to make
sure that they are happy about our output.

  1. http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter#internal
--
Hugo Haas - W3C