Introduction

From: Nilo Mitra (EMX) <Nilo.Mitra@am1.ericsson.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:12:26 -0600
To: "'www-ws-arch@w3.org'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Cc: "'chris.ferris@sun.com'" <chris.ferris@sun.com>, "Johan Hjelm (ERA)" <Johan.Hjelm@era.ericsson.se>
Hello All:
As soon as our company's AC member has confirmed this, I shall be participating as Ericsson's primary member to the Web Services Architecture Working Group.

I have been involved with the work on XML Protocols in the W3C since early 2001, and am the editor of the working draft
SOAP 1.2 Part 0: Primer. In previous activities, I worked on applying distributed object technologies to telecom systems, and served a two year term on the Architecture Board of the OMG.

I support the goals and charter of this WG, and look forward to participating in the work.

Nilo

Nilo Mitra
Ericsson, Inc.
phone: 516-677-1073