Required reading for the TAG

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:01:04 -0500 (EST)
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Hi all,

When the TAG got started a few weeks ago, it was given some required
reading assignments[1] on Web architecture[2][3][4].

IMO, since our charter states that one of our goals is to fit in with
Web architecture, it would be a good idea for us to all understand
what that means.  I've been studying Web architecture for the past four
years or so, and have only recently come to have a fairly complete
picture of it (at least I think I have 8-).  It's far from obvious,
especially to those of you who've spent a lot of time working with RPC
or messaging systems.

I'd also ask that Chris consider putting these links on our group home
page.

Thanks,

 [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jan/0056.html
 [2] http://www1.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/pubs/dissertation/web_arch_domain