Introduction

From: Prasad Yendluri <pyendluri@webmethods.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 14:20:33 -0800
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Hello,

This is Prasad Yendluri, and I will be webMethods' primary
representative to the Web Services Architecture WG.

I am a Principal Architect with webMethods corporation.  I have about 16
years of experience designing, developing and architecting large scale
distributed and e-commerce systems. I have been involved in the
standards activity for the past 3 years. I am the lead-architect for
RosettaNet Implementation Framework 2.0 and also the co-author of RNF
1.1 and 2.0 specifications.  I have been involved with the efforts of
the ebXML consortium since inception and a co-author of the ebMS 1.0
specification. I have also been involved with different JCP efforts.
Over the past year I've been involved in part on helping with webMethods
product strategy and architecture for Web Services. I believe defining a
robust architecture is essential for "real" success of the Web Services
promise and this group is enviably positioned to lead that effort for
the world.

I  very much look forward to working with you all.

Prasad Yendluri