RE: web service and Web service

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:52:48 -0600
To: "Pae Choi" <paechoi@earthlink.net>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

This subject is under discussion in the WG because we have been asked to
comment on it.  I believe that the answer is:

1 - No, there is no intention to make a distinction, it is a matter of
different people writing in different styles.

2 - The emerging preference appears to be for "Web services", but please
don't quote this email as an official pronouncement.

3 - There is also significant support from a small but vocal minority
for "wEB sERVICES", but we are hoping to avoid any formal protests.